Application Deadline Extended to May 17th!
The Mustang Challenge will travel to Georgia in the fall of 2019! The event will be held at Chattahoochee Hills Eventing from September 13th thru 15th.
TIP Trainer, Rebecca Bowman, is hosting an Adult and Youth Mustang Challenge. Adult trainers are eligible to adopt a mustang of any age. Adults competition is in-hand only, Youth trainers ages 8-17 are eligible to adopt a 12-24-month old mustang to train and compete in-hand. Applications are available to be submitted via mail or email. For questions or more details about this Adult and Youth Mustang Challenge, please contact Rebecca at (859) 489-8141 or email@example.com. Applications are due May 17th 2019.
This event is held in conjunction with a mustang open show.
Sponsored by B Gone White Line Treatment
* The event will be held at the Chattahoochee Hills Eventing from September 13th thru 15th.
* Pick-up is June 7th, 8th and 9th in Calhoun, GA.
*Applications due May 17th, 2019
* Competitors choose their horse from pictures provided. The order in which horses will be chosen is the order in which applications are received. Get your applications in early.
* The adult and youth competition is in-hand. Adults may ride in the open mustang show.
*Prize money will be $10000 for the youth and $30000 for the adults. Prize money may increase with the number of competitors and will be announced on June 10th.
*All competitors may choose to auction their horse after the competition. Horses are NOT required to be run through the auction. Competitors will receive ALL the proceeds from the auction.
* Applications are below. A competitor application and an adopter application are required.
* Chatt Hills Eventing is a beautiful 8000 acre facility on the Chattahoochee River in Fairburn, GA. It has several beautiful arenas along with an outdoor trail course. Hook-ups are available.
* It is FREE to enter this competition. Stall and entries are provided for no charge. Competitors are responsible for all costs associated with caring for the horse for 4 months. Competitors will receive $200 back at the competition.
* Please call or email Rebecca with questions at 858 489-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and rules are below
|2019 TIP Challenge Application -Application Deadline May 17th|
|File Size:||341 kb|