The Mustang Challenge will travel to Georgia in the fall of 2018! The event will be held at Chattahoochee Hills Eventing from October 12th thru 14th.
TIP Trainer, Rebecca Bowman, is hosting an Adult and Youth Mustang Challenge. Adult trainers are eligible to adopt an adult mustang. Adults competition is in-hand only, Youth trainers ages 8-17 are eligible to adopt a 12-24-month old mustang to train and compete in-hand. Applications are available to be submitted via mail or email. For questions or more details about this Adult and Youth Mustang Challenge, please contact Rebecca at (859) 489-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due June 8, 2018.
This event is held in conjunction with an EXCA race and a Cowboy Up Challenge.
Sponsored by B Gone White Line Treatment
* The event will be held at the Chattahoochee Hills Eventing from October 12th thru 14th.
* Pick-up is June 15th and 16th in Calhoun, GA.
*Applications due June 8, 2018
* Competitors choose their horse from pictures provided. The order in which horses will be chosen is the order in which applications are received. Get your applications in early.
* The adult and youth competition is in-hand. Adults may ride in the open mustang show on Sunday or in the EXCA race.
*Prize money will be $2000 for the youth and $6000 for the adults. Prize money may increase with the number of competitors and will be announced on June 10th.
*All competitors may choose to auction their horse after the competition. Horses are NOT required to be run through the auction. Competitors will receive ALL the proceeds from the auction.
* Applications are below. A competitor application and an adopter application are required.
* Chatt Hills Eventing is a beautiful 8000 acre facility on the Chattahoochee River in Fairburn, GA. It has several beautiful arenas along with an outdoor trail course. Hook-ups are available.
* It is FREE to enter this competition. Stall and entries are provided for no charge. Competitors are responsible for all costs associated with caring for the horse for 4 months.
Applications and rules are below